Medical Treatment Authorization Cases
Worker’s Comp Lawyers Defending Clients Throughout New Jersey
Our team of experienced legal professionals knows that employers and their
insurers routinely dispute and deny
workers' compensation claims filed by injured employees. That is why we are here to help workers in
New Jersey pursue the compensation they are entitled to for their work-related injuries.
We understand that suffering an injury can complicate your life and cause
you a great deal of stress from all of the medical care and treatments
you need to recover and get back to work. This stress is only compounded
when you can’t get an insurance company to approve a specific medical
procedure or a specific diagnostic test that you need.
There are a variety of reasons medical treatments are denied by insurers
and employers, including:
- Stalling and delaying the claim in hopes that the employee is injured in
another incident that would no longer make them liable.
- Claiming the injured worker waited too long to request medical treatment.
- Stalling and delaying the claim so that the worker becomes frustrated and
no longer pursues the claim.
We Can Help You Get the Medical Treatment You Need
Our lawyers are here to use our extensive resources to help you obtain
the treatment you need to recover from your work-related injury. We will:
- File an emergency request for a hearing.
- Find crucial medical records that prove you need ongoing medical care.
- Demand immediate authorization for medical care or diagnostic testing.
- Demand authorization of referrals to specialists, like surgeons, neurologists,
neurosurgeons, physiatrists, physical therapists, and chiropractors.
Call our legal team in New Jersey at (201) 870-1909 to
request a free initial consultation with one of our workers’ compensation lawyers. We are here 24/7
to assist you with all matters related to workers’ compensation law.